For Canada’s Guide to GranFondo click here.
- May 15 Bonjour Printemps ~ Victoriaville
First ride of the season, multiple circuits are offered (family to more experienced). Inscription is either free or up to 20$ depending on your age and experience.
- May 18 Le Tour du Silence ~ Montreal (Event takes place in other Quebec cities as well)
A 20 kilometer ride opened to all to promote road safety.
- May 27 – 29 Défi Tête la Première Saint-Jérôme
Ride 500 km over the course of three days to raise funds for Le Bouclier Prévention, an organization that promotes helmet wear.
- May 28 Gran Fondo ~ Mont Tremblant
Discover the Mont-Tremblant region. Four circuits are offered (from 45 to 160 km). Inscription is around a hundred dollars, 15% off if you subscribe before march first.
- May 28 – 29 Défi métropolitain Vélo Québec ~ Montreal
Starting from Pointe Calumet, you can choose the ride and the speed that best matches your skill and endurance.
- June 5 Gran Fondo Eastern Townships ~ Bromont
Multiple circuits are offered. Laps are timed. Inscription run around a hundred dollars. http://www.granfondocantonsdelest.com/
- June 5 Gran Fondo ~ Charlevoix
- June 5 Gran Fondo ~ Gatineau
A 112 km ride divided in two stages. For experienced cyclists.
- June 5 Tournée des clochers ~ Bécancour
Discover the Bécancour region. Multiple rides for all cyclists. Inscription is around 15 $.
- June 11 CCLACC Lac Champlain ~ Venise-en-Québec
Four circuits are offered for a 40$ fee. Meal and showers included.
- June 12 Cyclosportive Saint-Donat – Le Nordet
An 80 km ride or a 40 km one for initiates. Inscription costs between 65 and 95$, the sooner the cheaper.
- June 18 La boucle du Grand défi Pierre Lavoie ~ Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Ride 130 km for a good cause. To register, follow this link :
- July 3 Gran Fondo ~ Forillon Gaspé
Ride around Forillon National Park in beautiful Gaspésie. Four circuits ranging from 40 to 160 km are offered. Register for approximately a hundred dollars.
- July 1 – 3 La petite Aventure Desjardins Vélo Québec ~ Ormstown
Combine camping and biking.
- July 9 – 10 Cyclo-défi Enbridge contre le cancer ~ Repentigny
Ride 200 km over the course of two days for a good cause. You can register either individually or with a team.
- July 17 Gran Fondo ~ Mont Saint-Anne
Three circuits with timed laps are offered. Inscription : 150$.
- August 6 Tour cycliste du ~ Lake Alymer
Choose between a 42 km family ride or a 84 km one for more experienced cyclists.
- August 14 Défi Vélo Rotary ~ New Richmond
Three challenges ranging from 25 to 100 kilometers. Opened to everyone. Count 40 to 60 dollars for inscription fees.
- August 14 Gran Fondo Garneau Québécor Trois-Rivières
Ride 118 km to raise funds for Les Petits Frères.
- August 20 L’échappée BELLE Marie-Vincent ~ Dunham
Three rides from 45 to 100 kilometers are offered. Raise funds for the Marie-Vincent foundation.
- August 21 Gran Fondo Centre-du-Québec ~ Drumondville
Four circuits are offered. Registration costs around 150$ which includes a jersey and meals.
***Please note that this list is by no means complete. Here are a couple of useful websites listing other cycling events :
This post is also available in: French