- An ideal launch pad, meeting place or reward station for your next urban adventure
- Superior rental equipment for cyclists all levels and ages
- Access to an abundance of car-free / paved cycling paths
- Friendly, knowledgeable, bilingual staff
- Repairs available on-site by team of professional mechanics
Your new favorite refuelling station, Ma Bicyclette's latest addition will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. starting April 1, 2019.
Chose from coffee, fresh juices, kombucha or beer. Rejuvenating snack selections await you. This second location is steps away from the original location you've come to know and love - directly on the Lachine Canal bike path, mere steps south of the Atwater Market.
Our latest and greatest
Bike enthusiasts who enjoy sharing their passion
- Trip Advisor’s PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD (2013)
- Winner of the Grand Prix de Tourisme Quebecois (2010)
- Trip Advisor's BRAVO mention (2014)
- Highlighted on National Geographic's GEOTOURISM map
Their prices are affordable and bikes are very decent and very well maintained.”
If like us, you were wondering what to do on an afternoon, this is a perfect attraction.
Riding good bikes on flat terrain is easy and absolutely pleasant.
You would feel like the distance is scary but it is really done easily without any suffering.
Very fair price and great way to cover a lot of ground in the city. The bikes were in great condition and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend doing this when you go to Montreal.”
Can't imagine a better, more accommodating cycle shop in Montreal, or anywhere else for that matter. Owners and staff personable & helpful, taking an early reservation with exceptional communication with us. Their road bikes were fantastic & beyond our expectations.”
Superb customer service. We rented 4 bikes and they were in excellent condition. Great location in the middle of the Lachine Canal perfect to bike along the water and get to know Montreal.”
Doneyli De Jesus
Good Bikes & Friendly People
You'll have a wide variety of bikes from which to choose, & all are in good condition. Included in the very reasonable price is a helmet & a lock. The staff are friendly and helpful. If you get a flat or need a repair they'll come to you.
Hi Daddy Trip Advisor Review